Friday, September 4, 2015

5 ways to better improve my time at John Carroll

One thing I am trying to do is play sports, i play soccer and lacrosse. By joining teams I have made many fiends that are in some of my classes. Having friends makes high school seem a lot less worst and more enjoyable, you have people to talk to and to hang out with. Another thing is doing my homework, homework helps out your grades a lot. 10 homeworks might balance out a bad quiz or test score. I would also go to sporting events and meet new people. I would be interactive with the JC community and see our teams win and lose. By going to games i might meet people from other schools which is another way. The final way is to get a foreign exchange student. By adopting one i will be able to see other cultures and how other people live.

1 comment: